At EdTechTeacher, we imagine within the potential for transformative studying experiences by means of modern makes use of of know-how. To assist put together for the 2020-21 college yr (and past), we created a guidebook titled ‘From Surviving to Thriving: Reimagining Studying Throughout the COVID-19 Disaster’. The guidebook offers educators with finest practices, sensible suggestions, and know-how instruments to reimagine studying in any classroom.
What we cowl:
Constructing blocks of digital studying experiences
- Matters embody the significance of a typical imaginative and prescient, relationship-building, environment friendly use of time, and high quality skilled studying.
Designing significant digital experiences
- Matters embody student-teacher roles in on-line studying areas, curriculum design for hybrid and distant studying, and speaking with college students on-line.
Creating partaking digital classes
- Suggestions and assets for particular know-how instruments associated to digital communication, interactive texts and classes, audio manufacturing, screencasting instruments, video creation, and subject-specific instruments.
- Issues for reimagining evaluation in on-line studying areas, together with an emphasis on formative evaluation to offer a extra complete image of scholar studying that measures scholar product, course of, and progress.
Designing formative assessments
- Suggestions and assets for particular know-how instruments associated to formative evaluation together with polls, surveys and quizzes, and gamified evaluation instruments.
To obtain a FREE PDF model of the guidebook, go to https://edtechteacher.org/be part of/