Google Workspaces (previously often called G Suite, Google Apps, and simply plain Google Drive) has a whole lot of nice options for academics and college students. A few of them are apparent whereas others could be thought of “hidden” options. These hidden options are sometimes little issues that make utilizing Google Workspaces a bit simpler than quicker. On this video I spotlight ten of my favourite Google Workspaces options which are usually missed.
Featured within the video:
Google Docs: new doc shortcut.
- Google Slides: specify video begin and cease time.
- Google Types: set default level worth.
- Google Sheets: apply a theme.
- Google Meet: blur your background.
- Google Classroom: copy a complete class.
- Google Jamboard: duplicating objects.
- Google Drawings: hyperlink parts of a broadcast drawing.
- Gmail: schedule sending of messages.
- Google Hold: set reminders based mostly on time and place.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. In case you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Websites that steal my (Richard Byrne’s) work embody CloudComputin, TodayHeadline, and 711Internet.